Randy and Jovy’s Niagara Vineyard Wedding at Kurtz Orchards was a day full of heart.
You could feel the sweet love these two share, as well as so much warmth in the love of their family and friends.
This was especially evident during speeches, when tears were flowing anywhere you looked. So touching.
Kurtz Orchards is such a scenic place for wedding photography – Not only is there the beauty of the vineyard (vineyard weddings are so lovely as it is!), but they have a historic house for getting ready, an orchard for an outdoor ceremony, a tent for an outdoor reception (yay, natural light!), and the most AMAZING sunset on their horizon! The warm fiery glow was absolutely perfect for some magical sunset shots.
Here are some snaps from their happy Kurtz Orchards wedding day <3
More about this wedding from the couple themselves:
SOME FUN STUFF – TELL US ABOUT YOU & YOUR WEDDING!
• What is your wedding theme / style / colour palette? Outdoor garden wedding/relaxed/Blush/Navy
• What 3 words best describe your wedding? Relaxed/family/friends
• Venue: What made this venue the one for you? Beautiful scenery, outdoors, fits our relaxed personality
• Any words of advice for couples planning their wedding? Plan ahead, budget and enjoy the process
• How many Bridesmaids? 1
• How many Groomsmen)? 1
• How many guests attended? 112
Company: Olive Photography
* Many thanks to my amaaazing associate photographer Gillian for being such an incredible second shooter at this wedding! *
Bride ’s Dress Designer: Stella York
Bride’s Dress Shop: Sophies Gown Shoppe (sophiesgownshoppe.com)
Bride’s Shoes: Cole Haan (colehaan.com)
Groom’s Suit: Suit Supply (suitsupply.com)
Groom’s Tie: Simons (simons.ca)
Groom’s Shoes: Cole Haan (colehaan.com)
Wedding Hair and Makeup Stylist: Allure Hair and Makeup (allurehairandmakeup.com)
Venue: Kurtz Orchards (kurtzorchards.com)
Flowers: Regal Florist and Garden Centre (regalflorist.com)