They are two of the sweetest, kindest people you will ever meet.
I feel very lucky that they invited me to witness and document the resounding love they share.
High school sweethearts Kelsey and Nico emanate such beauty and love in the most sincere and lovely way. It was beyond a joy to be a part of their special day.
— Here are some words from the newlyweds themselves! —
** What was the style/vibe of your wedding, and why did you choose to make it that way?
– Dress designer: Mori Lee (bought at Sophie’s Gown Shoppe in London, ON)
– Bridesmaids dresses: David’s Bridal
– Groom attire: Express (shirt, vest, and tie), R.W.& Co. (pants), Call It Spring (shoes)
– Flowers: Burlington Flowers
– Centrepieces: DIY (candle holders and books from Michael’s Craft Store)
– Cake: The Lakeview
– Favours: Donation to CMHA (Canadian Mental Health Association)
– Ceremony Venue: Dundurn National Historic Site – Hamilton, ON
– Reception Venue: The Lakeview by Carmen’s – Hamilton, ON
– Hair & Makeup: Dolce Divas
– Photographer: Olive Photography
P.S. Can’t get enough of this amazingly adorable couple? Check out their engagement session done on Toronto’s Ward’s Island.
This wedding was featured on Style Me Pretty! See the feature here!