Their wedding was at Cambium Farms, a scenic and relaxed environment for their laid back and totally fun wedding.
These two have hearts of gold. So much warmth and happiness on this special day.
But not only that, they also know how to have tonnes of fun.
And by tonnes, I really mean tonnes.
Case in point:
Yup, those are bums.
The pants come off during dancing too. You’ll see if you scroll down.
I don’t know if I’ve laughed quite so much at any other wedding.
In any case, here are some peeks at Caitlin and Josh’s special day!
From the couple:
- What is your wedding theme / style / colour palette? Why did you choose this? We were just going with a relaxed, rustic feeling. We chose navy and blush colours because we thought they would compliment rather than compete with the natural beauty of the venue
- What 3 words best describe your wedding? fun, personal, meaningful
- Venue: What made this venue the one for you? It was soooo beautiful. We wanted something with an outdoor aspect that didn’t feel too “stuffy”.
- Photographer: How did you know you had found the right photographer? Not only is her work beautiful, but having known her personally as a classmate I knew that we were in good hands and that she would be so kind and easy to work with.
- Any words of advice for couples planning their wedding? Get as much as you can done as early as you can and remember it is just one day
Dress: Tara Keely from Kleinfeld
Groom’s Suit & Tie: Indochino
Venue: Cambium Farms
Catering: Cabral Catering
Flowers: Visions Display Inc
Cake: Simply Baked by Sab
Photographer: Olive Photography
If you like farm weddings, you may also like this one at Earth to Table Farm